Capture is the primary creation tool built by Numbers Protocol which brings an audience of +2 million, and a network of world-class photographers. Capture plays an important role to help users generate Web3 photos, register, and allow digital media to be able to opt-in to many services. It provides a complete ecosystem including:
- Capture App, the World’s First Web3 Camera app, allows users to easily Capture with on-chain proof and Sell as NFTs.
- Capture APIs, the developer tool, allows users to interact with Web3 assets, mint, sell and transfer without the need to set up servers and infrastructures.
- Network Actions, the framework that allows digital media to opt into Web3 services. Services registered as Network Actions can be accessed by Capture App and Capture APIs to increase the utility of digital media in Web3.
Solution Stack of Capture
Unlike photos uploaded to Instagram or other social media platforms, Capture frees the data from centralized servers and brings control and ownership back to users. This opens a new way for 3rd-party services to provide digital asset services and help users better use their digital assets, or even monetize these digital assets.
In the Capture system, we also call digital assets "Captures" because they have special properties which make them special and different from regular digital files.
Demostration of multi-layer Capture files
Captures are files with the following properties:
- Web3 registration
- AssetTree file on IPFS which provides the basic information such as creators, creation time and location, etc.
- On-chain historical logs
- [Optional] NFT which can be acquired as the license of the digital files
After digital media files are turned into Captures, a suite of tools called Network Actions are available to these Captures. This allows the creators and owners of the Capture files to leverage the broader ecosystem of Capture and its parent network, Numbers Protocol.